Meeting regulatory requirements doesn’t have to be hard work. At Tradeweb, we help you to get ahead, giving you a single guide through the uncertain regulatory landscape. With the fast approaching mandates for trading cleared swaps for EMIR category 3 IRS and CDS instruments, we’ve got you covered.
Are You Ready?
Are you in scope?
- CDS (€1bn in gross notional value)
- IRS (€3bn in gross notional value)
- Category 3 counterparties surpassing clearing thresholds on day EMIR Refit enters into force (17th June) or choose not to conduct calculations
- 4 months phase in / OR: 18th October to start clearing derivatives entered into or novated more than 4 months following notification to ESMA and NCA (notification to be submitted on day Refit enters into force)
electronic trading is growing
Growing comfort with electronic trading extends to
Includes € and £ swaps
Your important checklist
- Onboard funds to CCPs and MTFs
- Ensure MiFID II data complete
- Connect pre- and post-trade integration to OMS & risk systems
- Ready to trade under EMIR category 3
Watch on Demand
Understand the implications of the regulations with our bitesize webinars.